In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, http://www.copyright.gov) , so please I request the owners of the stuff posted here to Co-Operate with me in spreading the Education. All information including softwares, themes, games, images, videos or any other stuff on this site have been collected from various sources across the web and are believed to be in the “Public Domain”.
If you have reason to believe that one of our content is violating your copyrights or some of Search Results references to illegal contents, please contact us using the contact menu we provide.
Please allow up to a 1-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider, Hosting Provider, and other third party will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
- Please note that we deal only with messages that meet the following requirements:
- Please Provide us with your name, address and telephone number. We reserve the right to verify this information.
- Explain which copyrighted material is affected.
- Please provide the exact and complete to the url link.
- If it a case of files with illegal contents, please describe the contents briefly in two or three points.
- Please ensure that you can receive further enquiries from us at the e-mail address you are writing from.
- Please write to us only in English.
Anonymous or incomplete messages will not be dealt with. Thank you for your understanding.
This site does not host any illegal files or software. We respect an Copyright Laws. If You have found the link to an illegal file, please report it to us using the contact menu. We will remove it in 1-3 business days.